This article provides details about the Chamfer Tool.
Creates a 'flat' Face at the intersection of two Faces.
This tool is available under the following conditions:
- The number of selected elements is 1 or more
- The selected elements are only a combination of Edges and/or Faces
- Dis1: The distance into the selected Face to perform the chamfer.
- Dis2: The distance into the adjacent Face to perform the chamfer.
This tool does not have any options.
This tool does not offer GUI controls.
- The Chamfer Tool can cause Orchard to crash if you attempt to perform a Chamfer operation using Dis1 or Dis2 parameters that are too large.
- If only edges are selected, Dis2 is not displayed and Dis2 is set equal to Dis1.