This article provides details about the Scale Tool.
Uniformly enlarges or shrinks a Shape by a specified factor.
This tool is available under the following conditions:
- The number of selected elements is 1 or more
- Every selected element is a Shape
- Factor: the scale factor by which the Shape will enlarge or shrink
This tool does not have any Options.
This tool does not have GUI controls.
- The Factor parameter must be non-negative.
- In some instances, the result of a scale operation may appear to 'move' a Shape. This is a side-effect of the local positioning characteristics of the Shape to be scaled.