This article provides details about the Shell Tool.
Makes the object hollow, removing the selected Face(s) and thickening the adjacent walls a specified distance.
This tool is available under the following conditions:
- One or more sub-shapes are selected
- All of the selected sub-shapes are Faces
- Offset: The distance from the adjacent outside walls
This tool does not have any options.
This tool does not have any controls.
- All of the selected Faces are removed from the resulting Shape.
- The shell offset is measured from the outer Faces toward the 'inside' of the Shape.
- Negative offsets are not permitted.